[Differential] [Request, 5 lines] D1128: Trigger a roundtrip after creating the ServerSideDecoration

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 12 08:23:20 UTC 2016

graesslin created this revision.
graesslin added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The server sends out the desired mode directly after creating the
  ServerSideDecoration. By triggering a roundtrip we make sure that
  we now how the server wants us to render the window before we start
  to render the window.

  Also it prevents the server to create and directly destroy a server
  decoration if it defaults to server decoration and the window is going
  to be client side decorated.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAINTEGRATION Integration for Qt applications in Plasma

BRANCH
  kwayland-roundtrip-server

AFFECTED FILES
  src/platformtheme/kwaylandintegration.cpp
  src/platformtheme/kwaylandintegration.h

EMAIL PREFERENCES