kdereview: breeze-grub & breeze-plymouth

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Mar 10 17:10:40 UTC 2016

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 09:28:35AM +0100, Harald Sitter wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 6:19 PM, Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:
> > On Wednesday, March 09, 2016 17:07:21 Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> >> This does not build when using
> >> -Wl,--no-undefined
> >>
> >> breeze-text/plugin.c:601: undefined reference to `pow'
> >> breeze-text/plugin.c:601: undefined reference to `pow'
> >
> > offhand, it needs
> >
> > #include <math>
>
> I am pretty sure that is what Hrvoje's RR [1] fixes. Did your build
> include that commit?
>
> (missing the include would raise 'implicit declaration' I think)
>
> [1] https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/127296/

Lovely, that sorts it.

Some queries:
 - why does it have a .grub theme file? shouldn't that be in breeze-grub?
 - It doesn't do anything for ask-question
 - It depends on plymouth-label but doesn't check for it at configure time (maybe it's just Debian splitting it out when other distros don't)
 - There's graphics for distros to have their own logo in place of the KDE one but no means to use that, are distros expected to just patch them?

Jonathan