[Differential] [Request, 12 lines] D1070: Make panel scripting setLength set min and max length

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 4 13:27:25 UTC 2016

davidedmundson created this revision.
Herald added a project: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Setting the length of the panel doesn't do anything useful as it's
  overwritten from the QML side as soon as it loads contents. However we
  need to keep API on the scripting, so we should make it do what the user
  is trying to do of making the panel be an explicit size.

  We currently tell users to set min and max explicitly, this does that
  for them.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

BRANCH