[Differential] [Commented On] D1069: Fix length returned from PanelView::geometryByDistance

drosca (David Rosca) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 4 11:23:24 UTC 2016

drosca added a comment.

  I'm not sure if this should go to Plasma/5.6 as it exposes a bug in ContainmentInterface::adjustToAvailableScreenRegion. Fun fact, it was working mostly alright with the wrong available region :D

  The bug is that it now basically operates on available rect (and not region), so if there is floating panel (not maximized) it will treat it as it if was maximized.
  I don't think I can fix it for KF 5.20, don't want to rush it.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES