[Differential] [Commented On] D1066: Fix saving correct length of panel

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 4 10:35:08 UTC 2016

davidedmundson added a comment.

  We need knowledge of three things:

  - min, max
  - preferred/implicit size
  - current size

  min, max are pretty clear
  current is the root.width (or panelView.width as they're the same thing)
  preferred is what is currently panel.length

  by mashing the last two bits into one variable we lose a piece of information that we will at some point need

  I don't understand what you mean about restoring.
  We should restore the min and max, then the content size comes from the contents - we can't save that as that doesnt make much sense.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES