Moving Breeze lookandfeel to breeze repository

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 09:14:06 UTC 2016

On Wednesday 02 March 2016 02:06:52 Aleix Pol wrote:

> It would also solve my little issue with xdg-app, although if you know
> of another way to fix this, I'll be happy to know as well.

I clearly see the rationale,
I'm just a bit worried that quite important things are in there, like the
lockscreen or the sddm ui.

besides we has to guarantee the same maintainership level, breeze would have
to become an hard dependency of plasma-workspace, otherwise we could ship a
workspace without lockscreen or sddm.. whoops

--
Marco Martin