[Differential] [Commented On] D2019: [Task Manager] Add media controls in context menu

Alex T rockonthemoonfm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 15:24:11 UTC 2016

*colomar added a comment.

  Ah damn you're right, Plasma once again does more than I know ;)
  Back to this review request, though: Shouldn't the application
itself handle media controls as jump lists?
  Cantata, for example, already does just that. Would it then show
playback controls twice (which we should really avoid)?
*

I'm using Plasma 5.7 beta + Frameworks 5.23 + Qt 5.7 on Arch.
Cantata has static media controls on taskbar menu popup, but they don't
work.
Also MPRIS applet with cantata doesn't work well at all.
I can help you debug the problem if you tell me how.
Cheers, 5.7 is THE release i was waiting for.

Alex