[Differential] [Commented On] D2045: [Task Manager] Fix collapsing tooltip preview area for launchers

hein (Eike Hein) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 30 09:46:41 UTC 2016

hein added a comment.

  > uhm, no? here the tooltip stays well attached to the panel edge during transition, i wouldn't want it to behave in any way different?

  Not on my system: If I move the cursor from a window (tall tooltip) to a launcher (small tooltip), the lower tooltip edge detaches from the panel by 2-3mm and moves back down during animation. Looks goofy.

  I recently did some changes to the text labels already to avoid most vertical size changes between tasks, because the tooltip hopping moving the cursor across the panel was so so bad.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES