[Differential] [Request, 7 lines] D2049: [Desktop Package] Adjust layout for right-to-left languages

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 29 20:33:14 UTC 2016

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
broulik set the repository for this revision to rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This ensures content of applet popups and applet config dialogs is correctly mirrored.

TEST PLAN
  Works surprisingly well. The Layout combo in wallpaper dialog is misaligned but other than that kickoff, even the calendar works.

  I was wondering if we can perhaps have LayoutMirroring childrenInherit propagate to dialogs as well?

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  desktoppackage/contents/applet/CompactApplet.qml
  desktoppackage/contents/configuration/AppletConfiguration.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES