[Differential] [Commented On] D2033: Clear idle timeouts when session becomes inactive

oliverhenshaw (Oliver Henshaw) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 28 21:42:42 UTC 2016

oliverhenshaw added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> powerdevilcore.cpp:151
> +            // to an idle session by removing all idle timeouts
> +            KIdleTime::instance()->removeAllIdleTimeouts();
> +            m_registeredActionTimeouts.clear();

Like you said, other kidletime users might not care whether the session is active or not. This will remove all timeouts set by other kded services, right?

Just off the top of my head, Is ActionPool::unloadAllActiveActions() better here, or is that not appropriate? It's too late in the day here for me to look into that today.

REPOSITORY
  rPOWERDEVIL Powerdevil

EMAIL PREFERENCES