[Differential] [Updated] D2029: [Task Manager Backend] Honor "NotShowIn" for Jump List Actions

dfaure (David Faure) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 28 09:42:07 UTC 2016

dfaure added a comment.

  Oh boy we're heading right into a mess similar to web sites and web browsers, if we continue this way. Next we'll need a "really only show in Unity", then we'll start making special cases for some apps, and then ... the world will implode.

  I am very much against ignoring OnlyShowIn.
  Do implement OnlyShowIn too, then do complain to those people wrongly setting it to Unity. *That* is the right thing to do.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES