[Differential] [Request, 3 lines] D2010: On Wayland never try to create a WindowPixmap from an X11 pixmap

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 26 14:29:59 UTC 2016

graesslin created this revision.
graesslin added reviewers: Plasma on Wayland, KWin.
Restricted Application added subscribers: kwin, plasma-devel.
Restricted Application added projects: Plasma on Wayland, KWin.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Our Wayland compositors cannot composite an X11 pixmap. Thus even
  if we succeed in creating the pixmap, the changes would not get to
  the scene. The code allowed for situation where a surface is not yet
  set to fall back to the X11 code path. This can happen for XWayland
  windows.

TEST PLAN
  Crash in xclipboardsynctest without the change

REPOSITORY
  rKWIN KWin

BRANCH
  window-pixmap-wayland-always-5.7