[Differential] [Updated] D1976: Image of the Day wallpaper plugin

bgupta (Boudhayan Gupta) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 23 11:32:01 UTC 2016

bgupta marked 2 inline comments as done.
bgupta added a subscriber: garg.
bgupta added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> sebas wrote in config.qml:178
> So it will at most switch every 15 minutes? Seems a bit long as minimal value to me...

Note that we're hitting APIs, some of which have limits. Unsplash, for example, has a limit of 5000 API requests per hour. Pixabay (which I'm planning to add and have gotten an API key for) has even less and it's per application key, not per IP address.

Closing as per @davidedmundson's suggestion

> davidedmundson wrote in config.qml:246
> these don't update the apply button

They do on mine, but @garg has also reported the same errors. Any ideas?