[Differential] [Request, 4 lines] D1974: Don't set both font and pixel size in DigitalClock

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 22 15:37:17 UTC 2016

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Digital Clock sets fontSizeMode, this scales the font to fit between a
  tiny size and a the given size.

  In older Qt this used to be between 0 and pixel size - but because
  Plasma.Components.Label already set the pointSize we had to set both.

  In Qt 5.6 it seems to handle either type of font size being set, so we can
  keep with just one.

TEST PLAN
  Clock still scales to fill space
  Clock still switches into compact mode if needed

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/digital-clock/package/contents/ui/DigitalClock.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES