[Differential] [Commented On] D1944: Make NetworkManagerQt and BluezQt optional

heikobecker (Heiko Becker) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 18 12:01:16 UTC 2016

heikobecker added a comment.

  > Yes. What dependencies are causing problems for you?

  NetworkManager and its dependencies mostly. If I compare the situation to kwin and kscreenlocker, for example, and its hard dependency on wayland there's an obvious benefit and wayland is rather small in size and dependencies.

  Here I would install a bunch of software I would never use on my desktop and probably would even have to blacklist some parts of it in systemd, before it's started automagically and messes up my normal config (and yes, sadly that happened before).

REPOSITORY
  rPOWERDEVIL Powerdevil

EMAIL PREFERENCES