[Differential] [Request, 2 lines] D1858: [platforms/drm] Apply new global position on DrmOutput for a changeset

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 14 08:58:44 UTC 2016

graesslin created this revision.
graesslin added reviewers: KWin, Plasma on Wayland, sebas.
Restricted Application added subscribers: kwin, plasma-devel.
Restricted Application added projects: Plasma on Wayland, KWin.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When we get a configuration request, we also need to update the global
  position on the DrmOutput, otherwise Wayland will know about the new
  position, but KWin internally does not.

  In addition we also need to trigger the changed signal on KWin::Screens,
  so that internally code can react on the change.

  With this change configuring layout of connected screens in KScreen
  does work also in KWin.

REPOSITORY
  rKWIN KWin

BRANCH