[Differential] [Commented On] D1856: more creative output type detection in xrandr backend

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 14 05:51:30 UTC 2016

graesslin added a comment.

  I assume we don't have any chance to autotest this, right?

INLINE COMMENTS

> xrandroutput.cpp:253
> +
> +    static const QStringList embedded = QStringList() << QLatin1String("LVDS")
> +                                                      << QLatin1String("IDP")

sure you want to use a QStringList? It looks to me like you wanted to have them as QLatin1Strings for the startsWith check. But that doesn't work when converted to QString. So maybe QVector<QLatin1String>?

> xrandroutput.cpp:253-256
> +    static const QStringList embedded = QStringList() << QLatin1String("LVDS")
> +                                                      << QLatin1String("IDP")
> +                                                      << QLatin1String("EDP")
> +                                                      << QLatin1String("LCD");

static const QStringList embedded{QStringLiteral{"LVDS"}, QStringLiteral{"IDP"}};

and so on. This turns the initialization into compile time instead of runtime where multiple elements are added.

REPOSITORY
  rLIBKSCREEN KScreen Library

EMAIL PREFERENCES