[Differential] [Updated, 75 lines] D1479: [Notifications] Limit notification size and add scroll bar if needed

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 13 16:50:20 UTC 2016

broulik retitled this revision from "[Notifications] Limit notification size and scroll to the bottom if needed" to "[Notifications] Limit notification size and add scroll bar if needed".
broulik updated the summary for this revision.
broulik updated the test plan for this revision.
broulik set the repository for this revision to rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace.
broulik updated this revision to Diff 4405.
broulik added a comment.

  Removed the auto scrolling stuff and just added a ScrollBar. I wasted so much time on this stupid thing so I'll just leave it now.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1479?vs=3498&id=4405

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/notifications/package/contents/ui/NotificationItem.qml
  applets/notifications/package/contents/ui/NotificationPopup.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES