[Differential] [Commented On] D1844: Add Appinfo metadata file

mak (Matthias Klumpp) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 13 13:38:09 UTC 2016

mak added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:158
>  endif()
> +install(FILES "${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/plasma-desktop.metainfo.xml" DESTINATION ${METAINFODIR})
>  feature_summary(WHAT ALL INCLUDE_QUIET_PACKAGES FATAL_ON_MISSING_REQUIRED_PACKAGES)

I might be wrong with that, but shouldn't `METAINFODIR` be `CMAKE_INSTALL_METAINFODIR` (or KDE_INSTALL_* for that matter?)
Also, you probably want CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR instead of BINARY_DIR, to make out of tree builds work, and also adjust the filename here too ^^.

> org.kde.plasmashell.metainfo.xml:16
> +       <caption>Plasma Desktop in Folder View with Clock and Notes Widgets</caption>
> +       <image type="source">https://www.kde.org/workspaces/plasmadesktop/screenshots/general-desktop.png</image>
> +    </screenshot>

You could even drop the type=source property here, but having it also doesn't hurt.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES