[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D1841: Tasks model: don't load 4 icon sizes to then just use one.

hein (Eike Hein) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 13 11:04:07 UTC 2016

hein requested changes to this revision.
hein added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dfaure wrote in xwindowtasksmodel.cpp:662
> No clue, this "fixme" was already there, I'm only optimizing for speed. I'll let Eike reply to this.

64 is the value from the old lib. Improving this is on my todo, but it's not a regression and I don't have time for it under the current schedule.

> xwindowtasksmodel.cpp:665
> +    QPixmap pixmap;
> +    const AppData &app = appData(window);
> +    if (!app.icon.isNull()) {

Why not use the one from line 654?

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace