[Differential] [Updated, 312 lines] D1800: Load a Wallpaper plugin in kscreenlocker_greet

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 12 09:26:22 UTC 2016

graesslin updated this revision to Diff 4345.
graesslin added a comment.

  Start of configuration:
  a new combobox is added to the config module which is filled with
  the available wallpaper plugins. The currently configured wallpaper
  plugin is selected and when changed the selected plugin gets saved
  to the config. The greeter picks the new configured plugin.

  So far so good. What's still missing is configuring the actual plugin.
  I'm a little bit stuck there. I see that the plugins have a config.qml
  with properties which look a lot like kcfg keys, but I don't understand
  how those properties get initialized.

REPOSITORY
  rKSCREENLOCKER KScreenLocker

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE