SDDM Theme update

kainz.a kainz.a at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 21:53:16 UTC 2016

Hi David,

kde neon dev ship the new breeze sddm theme (thanks jonathan). It look
really good, but I have also some remarks:

1. the avatar icon is to small (not the same size than the plymount icon)
2. can we use the ? and generic avatar I prepare for you
3. the search for user avatar is higher than the user avatar
4. can we align center the button text like the user name (cause the theme
is also center align)
5. you see the breeze cursor only when you hover the avatar or the bottons
(not the wallpaper) it is possible to see also the breeze cursors when you
are at the wallpaper
6. the drop down indicators (session and keyboard layout) look to smal
7. can the drop down text have a bigger size
8. it look like there is a problem with the restart icon (I will check this)
9. when you use the tab key to switch between the bottons you see a light
blue frame around the botton can it switch to the same layout as you see
when you hover the botton with the mouse

thank you very much david that you work on the theme.
Andreas Kainz