New idea for Plasma's logo

Alessandro Longo alexl at openmailbox.org
Fri Jun 10 09:36:48 UTC 2016

Il 09-06-2016 11:49 Thomas Pfeiffer ha scritto:

> You posted a screenshot from your system on Google+ [1] where you use
> your proposed logo (although not in monochrome) as a launcher icon.
> This might have added to the confusion.
>
> [1]
> https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/photo/100036546744213767408/6287945369516307842

I was testing the logo and in the meanwhile I posted a screenshot to
show an other thing, I didn't think this could make confusion, sorry.
The post is on my Google+ stream, I think I should be able to post
things freely on my Google+ stream or in my blog, without caring of
people think is something official. This would be a problem also because
of my posts "Plasma Tricks" that sometimes are very hackish and (I
suppose) not so recommended by Plasma developers.
So I hope we can clarify what we can post to make clear it's not
"official".

About people that thought my logo was reviewed by VDG, why didn't they
speak directly in mailing list? I would have been happy to clarify it in
that day.

--
Alessandro Longo