[Differential] [Changed Subscribers] D1800: Load a Wallpaper plugin in kscreenlocker_greet

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 9 11:57:40 UTC 2016

broulik added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> greeterapp.cpp:198
> +        [this, qmlObject, view] {
> +            auto item = dynamic_cast<QQuickItem*>(qmlObject->rootObject());
> +            if (!item) {

qobject_cast

> greeterapp.cpp:200
> +            if (!item) {
> +                qWarning() << "Failed to cast to QQuickItem 2";
> +                return;

"Wallpaper needs to be a QtQuick Item"

> greeterapp.cpp:204
> +            item->setParentItem(view->rootObject());
> +            item->setProperty("z", -1000);
> +

item->setZ(-1000);

> greeterapp.cpp:322
> +            props[QStringLiteral("height")] = view->height();
> +            object->completeInitialization(props);
> +        }

object->completeInitialization({

  {QStringLiteral("width"), view->width()},
  {QStringLiteral("height"), view->height()}

});

> wallpaper_integration.cpp:33
> +
> +namespace ScreenLocker
> +{

using namespace?

> wallpaper_integration.cpp:40
> +{
> +    qRegisterMetaType<KDeclarative::ConfigPropertyMap*>();
> +}

qmlRegisterType<...>(); ?

> wallpaper_integration.cpp:51
> +    if (auto config = configScheme()) {
> +        m_configuration = new KDeclarative::ConfigPropertyMap(config, this);
> +    }

emit configurationChanged, or, reuse the ConfigPropertyMap and reset it with the new config (if that's possible, don't know the API) and make the Q_PROPERTY CONSTANT

> wallpaper_integration.h:42
> +{
> +    Q_OBJECT
> +    Q_PROPERTY(QString pluginName READ pluginName NOTIFY packageChanged)

Add empty line between Q_OBJECT and Q_PROPERTY

> wallpaper_integration.h:45
> +    Q_PROPERTY(KDeclarative::ConfigPropertyMap *configuration READ configuration NOTIFY configurationChanged)
> +public:
> +    WallpaperIntegration(QObject *parent);

Empty line here too

> wallpaper_integration.h:54-55
> +    }
> +    void setPluginName(const QString &name);
> +    QString pluginName() const {
> +        return m_pluginName;

Don't we usually have the getter before the setter?

REPOSITORY
  rKSCREENLOCKER KScreenLocker

EMAIL PREFERENCES