Plasma depending on Qt 5.6.1 shortly

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Wed Jun 8 16:45:08 UTC 2016

Plasma 5.7 requires Qt 5.6.x

Kded was broken with Qt5.6.0. It works with 5.5.x and 5.6.1. (Or patched Qt
5.6.0)

We didn't want plasma to rely on Qt 5.6.x whilst there was no actual
working version of released Qt as it sends a bit of a confusing message but
nothing in plasma requires Qt 5.6.1.

I don't see why we would change anything in Plasma.

David