[Differential] [Commented On] D1784: Ensure that WaylandServer::shellClientAdded only gets emitted once

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 7 10:25:07 UTC 2016

graesslin added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> sebas wrote in shell_client_test.cpp:129
> aren't you going overboard here? I don't think this makes the backtrace a lot easier to read...

backtraces here? This is an autotest. If that code crashes at that place we have a bigger problem than the readability. It's also a pattern I started to use in many tests as some tests showed to do the cleanup in a wrong way.

> sebas wrote in shell_client_test.cpp:180
> I wonder if this should be the default arg in the API. What do you think?

> What do you think?

Not ABI compatible to change. And no, it should not. The idea is to limit the rendering of a client with a frame callback. That can only work if we set the frame callback. So the default should be with a frame callback.

REPOSITORY
  rKWIN KWin

EMAIL PREFERENCES