[Differential] [Commented On] D1757: [Panel] Reduce duplicate enabled borders calculation

mart (Marco Martin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 6 08:26:03 UTC 2016

mart added a comment.

  I don't understand what the patch is supposed to be doing.. the enabled bprders of the svg can be calculated only based on the location of the panel, that has been completely removed

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in Panel.qml:29
> Dunno if we still need this, ie. if we need a way to signal this back to cpp

this is used on themes that have different svgs for different panel locations ( default ones don't anymore)

should be found some obscure theme on kdelook that uses this feature (i can see an use for it, don't think it can be removed to force only one background per theme)

> broulik wrote in Panel.qml:32
> Needs to check for containment being null or else prints warning

there is no enabledborders property in containment? (neither i want such a property, is not the right place)

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES