[Differential] [Commented On] D1724: Import Task Manager widgets ports to the new library.

hein (Eike Hein) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 6 07:23:09 UTC 2016

hein added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D1724#32754, @lbeltrame wrote:

  > Second multiscreen issue found: right clicking to get the menu from a task gets the task in the wrong screen. Screenshot attached (left: screen 1, right: screen 2).
  >
  > F142172: Screenshot_20160603_190335.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F142172>
  >
  > It's also wrong for tasks in the same screen (right click was on Dolphin's entry):
  >
  > F142177: Screenshot_20160603_190900.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F142177>

  I don't understand these explanations well, could you elaborate? Is the problem that the popups are mispositioned, or are context menus shown for the wrong task entirely? (Because if it's the former the bug is most likely in plasma-framework and unrelated to the code under review.)

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES