Phabricator subprojects

Bhushan Shah bhush94 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 14:13:10 UTC 2016

Hello people,

Few days ago I learned about Phabricator sub projects, recent update
of Phab allows to create sub projects of the project, which I believe
Martin was waiting for quite sometime, so he can make KWin sub-project
of the Plasma. So I want to suggest that we start using sub projects
now,

However this needs some changes in current structure of Plasma
project, so that current workboard becomes the sub project of actual
Plasma project like following tree structure

Plasma
├── Design
├── Docs
├── KWin
├── Mobile
└── Workspace

Any opinions about this structure? If you agree with this idea, let me
know.. and I will put wheels in motion.

Thanks!

--
Bhushan Shah