[Differential] [Request, 12 lines] D1752: [Panel Configuration] Disallow pressing Escape whilst manipulating panel

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 3 08:58:19 UTC 2016

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
broulik set the repository for this revision to rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When dragging the panel around and pressing Escape, we might leave the panel in an inconsistent state, eg. somewhere in the middle of the screen.

TEST PLAN
  Just running the reset animation doesn't work, so this is fair enough. Also usually pressing Escape during a drag would cancel the drag first but we cannot easily do that, so whatever. With this patch I can no longer leave my panel in the middle of the screen :)

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  desktoppackage/contents/configuration/panelconfiguration/ToolBar.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES