[Differential] [Request, 8 lines] D1748: [KCM Keyboard] Delay initializing mouse

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 2 16:05:57 UTC 2016

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
broulik set the repository for this revision to rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Calling kcminit mouse immediately when a new pointer device arrives does not work.
  Adding a small delay until everything has settled makes it work. Just using a QuedConnection did not help

TEST PLAN
  I can plug out and back in my mouse and it properly restores mouse settings for it.

  (5.6 or master?)

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES