[Differential] [Commented On] D1727: Add a test case for KIdleTime

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 1 06:36:14 UTC 2016

graesslin added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> bshah wrote in idle_test.cpp:79
> In the past we've seen that touch events didn't resume from idle or something... perhaps add testcase for that?

that would be the wrong layer for such a test. It should be in whoever doesn't pass it along. That is either libinput (which passes to KWin), KWin (passes to KWayland) or KWayland (which handles idle timeouts) or KIdleTime.

As you said in the past, I assume it was rather on X11 which is a completely different story and probably more a problem in KIdleTime's X11 implementation (maybe cannot handle touch events at all?)

REPOSITORY
  rKWAYLANDINTEGRATION Frameworks integration plugin using KWayland

EMAIL PREFERENCES