task manager lines instead of blocks

kainz.a kainz.a at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 21:19:22 UTC 2016

> I prefer blocks.
> Also, we started with lines, people got used to lines,> we changed it to blocks. Now people got used to blocks> and we want to change it back to lines. I don't feel like> the theme should be constantly changing back and forth.
> Cheers> --
> Martin Klapetek

I know switch back and forth isn't that good but drive in one direction
and never look back is not better.

the blocks were implemented in 5.5 cause of have a consistent design
between select something in dolphin, krunner, ... but we also have the
lines and I think that the lines fit's better.

we had a pull request in the VDG telegram channel few mounths ago
and the result was clear the lines are prefered but we have to be first
careful (don't jump around with the designs) and find the right design
lines a bit thinner, ...

so should I add something on reviewboard?

cheers
Andreas Kainz