[Differential] [Request, 2 lines] D2310: [Kickoff] Fix being unable to reorder entries in favorites menu after scrolling down

net147 (Jonathan Liu) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 30 03:56:07 UTC 2016

net147 created this revision.
net147 added a reviewer: Plasma.
net147 set the repository for this revision to rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I have many entries in the favorites menu. I can reorder the entries if the vertical scrollbar is at the top but if I scroll to the bottom of the favorites menu and try to reorder the items, it doesn't show a drop indicator for anywhere other than the end of the favorites list.

  BUG: 345741

TEST PLAN
  Steps to Reproduce:

  1. Add lots of applications to favorites such that less than half of the favorites are shown when you scroll to the top of the favorites menu list
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the favorites list
  3. Click and drag the 3rd-last item up one position

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/kickoff/package/contents/ui/FavoritesView.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES