[Differential] [Request, 15 lines] D2300: Update version number for 5.7.0 GIT_SILENT

sitter (Harald Sitter) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 27 13:22:40 UTC 2016

sitter created this revision.
sitter added a reviewer: cfeck.

REVISION SUMMARY
  SVN_SILENT made messages (.desktop file) - always resolve ours

  In case of conflict in i18n, keep the version of the branch "ours"
  To resolve a particular conflict, "git checkout --ours path/to/file.desktop"

  Update version number for 5.7.1 GIT_SILENT

  Update version number for 5.7.2 GIT_SILENT

  SVN_SILENT made messages (.desktop file) - always resolve ours

  In case of conflict in i18n, keep the version of the branch "ours"
  To resolve a particular conflict, "git checkout --ours path/to/file.desktop"

  always load about-distro in ctor

  otherwise get a noticable delay during which we show dummy data. since
  we only access on-disk content and only very little of it loading via ctor
  should have next to no impact.

  BUG: 366158

REPOSITORY
  rKINFOCENTER KInfoCenter

BRANCH
  load-through-ctor

AFFECTED FILES
  CMakeLists.txt
  Modules/about-distro/src/Module.cpp
  Modules/fileindexermonitor/kcm_fileindexermonitor.desktop
  Modules/fileindexermonitor/package/metadata.desktop
  org.kde.kinfocenter.desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES