[Differential] [Commented On] D2242: [ksplash] Better support for Wayland with multiple screens

ivan (Ivan Čukić) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 21 11:23:27 UTC 2016

ivan added a comment.

  Mostly looks ok, though I can not comment on wayland-specific things.

INLINE COMMENTS

> splashapp.cpp:155
> +{
> +    if (!QGuiApplication::platformName().startsWith(QLatin1String("wayland"), Qt::CaseInsensitive)) {
> +        return;

Maybe it would be a good idea to add this as a static method to KWayland somwehere?

> splashwindow.cpp:151
> +    }
> +    if (SplashApp *a = qobject_cast<SplashApp*>(qApp)) {
> +        using namespace KWayland::Client;

Can this be done differently - the splash is also used as a part of StartActive which is not a SplashApp?

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES