[Differential] [Commented On] D2217: Add option to disable OSD on volume change

colomar (Thomas Pfeiffer) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 19 11:05:53 UTC 2016

colomar added a comment.

  I agree with Martin: Either people want to see an OSD when changing a parameter using the keyboard, or they don't.
  Like Martin, I don't see why someone would want an OSD when changing screen brightness with the keyboard, but not when changing volume.

  Would it be possible to link to the KCM where OSDs can be configured from the volume applet settings? That would make it easier for people who are only annoyed by the volume OSD to find the setting...

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAPA Plasma Audio Volume Applet

EMAIL PREFERENCES