[Differential] [Request, 4 lines] D2212: Reduce Calendar size in Digital clock

ochurlaud (Olivier Churlaud) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 18 16:25:32 UTC 2016

ochurlaud created this revision.
ochurlaud added reviewers: Plasma: Design, Plasma, davidedmundson.
ochurlaud set the repository for this revision to rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace.
ochurlaud added a project: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I reduced so that it looks better on my screen. I cannot try on HDPI ...

  What I would like to do as well is:

  - to reduce the month name size  and the day + day number which are very huge
  - to have the day numbers (in the grid) filling more each cell

  Both seem to be done by the theme, so no idea where to look.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/digital-clock/package/contents/ui/CalendarView.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES