plasma-desktop containments desktop isFolder check

Leslie Zhai xiang.zhai at i-soft.com.cn
Fri Jul 15 09:36:18 UTC 2016

Hi KDE developers,

For better KDE and robust MultiScreen, here comes Heavy testcase for
Plasma MultiScreen
https://blog.martin-graesslin.com/blog/2016/07/multi-screen-woes-in-plasma-5-7/#comment-71362

There is a tiny issue - Primary screen randomly switch to DesktopView,
extended is not DesktopView by default
And I checked the isFolder
https://github.com/KDE/plasma-desktop/blob/master/containments/desktop/package/contents/ui/main.qml#L50
When plugin/plugout outputs, the isFolder might need to consider more
condition, but not only by plasmoid.pluginName ==
"org.kde.plasma.folder", correct? ;-)
Expect result: plugin new output, the primary screen keeps FolderView,
and the extended is DesktopView by default if not change the default
settings.

Please someone give me some advice to point out my fault, thanks a lot!

--
Regards,
Leslie Zhai https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/users/lesliezhai/