[Differential] [Accepted] D2089: Rewrite Window List plasmoid.

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 12 13:38:37 UTC 2016

davidedmundson accepted this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: davidedmundson.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  > Can you please summarize all this into a concrete change request for this patch so it can proceed?

  I'm saying it "should" be

  delegate:
  FrameSvgItem {

    prefix: "viewitem/normal"
    Item {
       //content here, with the margins set to the frame above
    }

  }

  That way if a theme does have a viewitem/normal it gets rendered.

  However, if you want you can merge this as-is and I'll start a ML discussion trying to unify all the delegates.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  master