Live image for Plasma 5.7 release

Fernando León Reyes email at missionaccomplish.com
Wed Jul 6 16:00:24 UTC 2016

On behalf of the Gentoo Hybrid ISO Team,  we have available a live image with KDE Plasma 5.7.0, which was released on July 4th. You can find the official release page at
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:RelEng/LiveDVD/20160704

Our KDE team will be editing the wiki page to include wording describing this release for end-users. Keep in mind that Gentoo Linux does not offer a GUI for installing, but instead a handbook with detailed instructions. The best installer is the one sitting between your chair and the keyboard ;)

Congrats the latest plasma release!

Fernando León Reyes (likewhoa)