[Differential] [Commented On] D2092: Fix icon loading in Widget Explorer

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 5 21:06:22 UTC 2016

davidedmundson added a comment.

  I know, I copied the "is this icon valid" from there.

  I chose not to use it, partly because we don't have 5.7 and partly because it means you prematurely create the fallback qicon which is slightly additional overhead.

  I think related to this change the standard fromTheme behaviour must have changed. Though its a bit hard to see with all this gtk icon cache changes in the log.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES