Plasma 5.7.0 tars

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Mon Jul 4 12:29:55 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 1:20 PM, Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:

> On Thursday, June 30, 2016 11:06:46 PM CEST Harald Sitter wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 4:45 PM, David Edmundson
> >
> > <david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:
> > > *sigh* seems so. Yet plasma-workspace is from the right branch and it's
> > > done by an automated script(!)
> >
> > Haven't we fixed that for beta already?
>
> It was the cached kde_projects.xml that you fixed for the beta
I hadn't pulled your changes as I needed some of my other local mods to get
round some hardcoded paths. So partly my fault - though I still think it's
very broken that we get version information from two different sources
within the same script.

> ... and if not, I need to know, because that means that
>
> - nobody tested the changes in libkscreen's master in the beta
> - the test reports that I did get from the beta are meaningless (which
> could
>   be a good thing ;))
>
> Could you check?

I don't know what you mean, but the tarballs that are up are fine.

David