[Differential] [Request, 624 lines] D2073: Add a KCM setting to control pulse audio module combine-sinks

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jul 3 23:33:27 UTC 2016

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Add a KCM setting to control pulse audio module combine-sinks

  This allows one to stream the same audio to multiple devices, for example
  the normal headphone port on a laptop and a USB device.

  We use GConf rather than calling load_module directly as we need
  pulseaudio to restore the settings after restart. There is a gconf module
  in pulseaudio already monitoring this setting.

  GConf code is wrapped via a fork of a class from libqtgconf, but modified
  so that we only create one QObject per gconf subtree.

  GConf code seting code is based on the code in paprefs.

TEST PLAN
  Clicked checkbox - ensured new output appeared
  Confirmed checkbox initial state is correct
  Confirmed toggling the setting in paprefs updates the checkbox in real time

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAPA Plasma Audio Volume Applet

BRANCH
  qgconf

AFFECTED FILES
  CMakeLists.txt
  src/CMakeLists.txt
  src/gconfitem.cpp
  src/gconfitem.h
  src/kcm/package/contents/ui/CardView.qml
  src/modulemanager.cpp
  src/modulemanager.h
  src/qml/plugin.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES