Plasma 5.7 video

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Sat Jul 2 07:47:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

lovely!

Two minor nitpicks:

* you showcase Konsole's "new window" action for jump list actions which is a bit redundant, ie. I don't know why it has that even. Can you perhaps instead try out KMail git master where I added an action to bring up the email composer directly without opening the full mail UI? I think the action is called "new message"

* kiosk has been there for ages but the news in 5.7 is that we put in a great deal of effort to make Plasma work well with it. Don't bother though if it's too much effort to change the voice-over now. ;)

Great work!

Cheers,
Kai Uwe