[Differential] [Request, 15 lines] D2060: [Device Notifier] Add shortcut to auto-mount settings

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 1 14:52:49 UTC 2016

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, Plasma: Design, sitter.
broulik set the repository for this revision to rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Device auto-mounting is quite related to the device notifier and we used to have that in Plasma 4 but lost this setting there as we cannot embed widget UIs into plasmoid configuration dialogs.

  BUG: 364977
  FIXED-IN: 5.8.0

TEST PLAN
  Works. Also ensured that it doesn't show up if KDE Control Module Restrictions is in place

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/devicenotifier/package/contents/ui/devicenotifier.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES