[Kde-hardware-devel] All hail the new KScreen king

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Thu Jan 28 03:14:16 UTC 2016

On Thursday, January 28, 2016 00:03:34 Luca Beltrame wrote:
> In data mercoledì 27 gennaio 2016 22:43:03 CET, Sebastian Kügler ha scritto:
> > What for? Would it be possible to use QScreen directly for it?
>
> For example, for selecting (in preferences) on which screen open a document
> full-screen. I use it a lot when doing classes.

Hm, doesn't seem so. I've had a look, libkscreen is only used to read the DPI
of the current screen. That's easily done with QScreen. In the frameworks
branch, it isn't ported to new libkscreen API, which wouldn't be very hard,
but IMO unnecessary.

In fact, https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/126913/ ...
sebas

Sebastian Kügler    |    http://vizZzion.org    |     http://kde.org