All hail the new KScreen king

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Wed Jan 27 15:31:45 UTC 2016

Hi all,

since I no longer have that much time to work on KDE, I decide to cut back on
the number of projects I am involved in. KScreen is an important part of
Plasma nowadays and the fact that it sucks and I don't have time and will to
fix it impacts the whole Plasma product, so I decided to hand it to someone
more competent.

Sebas agreed to take over KScreen and take care of it. Thank you Sebas! He
knows the code already as he is working on the Wayland backend and has some
cool plans for KScreen in the future, so there's certainly something to look
forward to.

Cao,
Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683