[Differential] [Commented On] D827: Suspend/Hibernate through daemon instead of greeter

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 20 07:10:33 UTC 2016

graesslin added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS
  powermanagement.cpp:110 I thought about returning a reference, but considered it not really useful in this case, as it's a QObject, which would result in weird looking connect statements, like:
  connect(&PowerManagement::instance()...
  powermanagement.cpp:149 not sure whether it's allowed in frameworks and as I might want to take the code to frameworks I didn't use it.
  waylandserver.cpp:205 You're right - that's what happens if one blindly copy'n'pastes.

REPOSITORY
  rKSCREENLOCKER KScreenLocker

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: graesslin, bshah, Plasma, broulik