[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D742: Wayland integration: support for server-side decorations

sebas (Sebastian Kügler) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 19 21:44:15 UTC 2016

sebas requested changes to this revision.
sebas added a comment.

I'd prefer a hard dependency, not build time, to make it harder to screw this up. We're already depending on kwayland hard in libkscreen and kwin, so it's needed anyway to build Plasma. Besides, it's small and lives right next to this repo.

Build system can be simplified a bit, code itself looks good to me.

INLINE COMMENTS
  CMakeLists.txt:36 KWayland 5.6? (Not sure if the version is updated yet, if not, ignore and fix later)
  CMakeLists.txt:37 Why not use KF5Wayland_FOUND right away?
  autotests/CMakeLists.txt:54 (minor) indentation inconsistent with the bits above

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAINTEGRATION Integration for Qt applications in Plasma

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: graesslin, mart, sebas
Cc: plasma-devel